If you haven’t seen Google Earth, check it out. It’ll knock your socks off.
Some Chicago Boyz know each other from student days at the University of Chicago. Others are Chicago boys in spirit. The blog name is also intended as a good-humored gesture of admiration for distinguished Chicago School economists and fellow travelers.
4 thoughts on “Amazing”
It’s almost too good. I went from looking at my old house (Northern Virginia) to my new house (Louisville, KY), and the flyover effect gave me a little bit of vertigo.
That’s one of the coolest online things I’ve ever seen.
Google keeps moving up by leaps and bounds in my book.
1. Search engine. Initial thoughts: how good can it be. After use: not bad, came up with some good results.
2. Gmail. Initial thoughts: another email client, whoopee. After use: not bad at all.
3. Picasa. Initial thoughts: can’t be better than any other photo software. After Jonathan finally got me to use it: wow, better than all photo software.
4. Picasa with Gmail. Initial thoughts: How good can it be? After use: Ok, using full time now.
5. Google News. Initial thoughts: Drudge is better. After use: use every day now.
6. Google Earth. Initial thoughts: hmmm, maybe I should give this a serious look. After use: woa, exceed all expectations.
Guess I’m finally learning.
Comments are closed.